WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING IT CONSULTING SERVICES
Click on the IT Consulting Service titles below to view each description.
Web Site Maintenance
Social Media Strategies
- Update content (i.e. text, graphics, programming, images, etc.) on your existing web site.
- Re-design the graphics, layout and/or navigation on your existing web site.
- Add new content, features, and/or functionality to your existing web site (eg. online forms, animation, photo gallery, shopping cart, social media plugins, or other components that will enhance your web site).
- Research and assess the best e-commerce solution based on your business model and revenue stream.
- Set-up, configure, and integrate the necessary programming, plugin(s) or module(s) in order to give your web site e-commerce capabilities.
- Develop an e-marketing plan that will drive more traffic to your web site and bring more brand awareness to your business.
- Develop e-newsletters, e-blasts, digital promos, banner ads and other digital content that will assist in your marketing efforts over the Internet.
- Set-up, configure, and/or embed e-marketing tools/software for effective e-marketing strategies and assessment.
- Create a searchable database of digitized items such as: paper-based documents and images, photographs, 3D objects, and multi-media items (i.e. audio and video).
- Assist with the set-up, configuration, management, and maintenance of your digital archive.
- Develop an effective digitization and document management system for museums, libraries, art galleries, and other organizations that archive and maintain historical items. CLICK HERE to get more information.
- Research and assess the best social media strategies for your business based on your target market and industry.
- Set-up, configure, and integrate the necessary programming, plugin(s) or module(s) to gain and increase your following on social media networks.
- Develop and manage text and graphical content for your social media campaign(s).
- Train you and/or your team on how to use any software or tools integrated into your web site. They include but are not limited to: Content Management System (CMS), social media tools, e-marketing tools, photo gallery, event calendar, Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), document tracking system, etc.
- Training can be conducted in-person, over the phone as a tele-seminar, or virtually over the Internet as a webinar.